Thursday, March 18, 2010

today.

Today I slept in with James.

Loved him every second.

Got up and took a bath..

Too sunburned to have hot water.

Got dressed and made breakfast.

Of course I burnt the toast.

We laughed about the way I cook.

So he made the toast.

He left to go to work..

I still loved him every second.

Thought of why I shouldn't be with him for the rest of my life? Nothin.

Went to a meeting at work..

Wondered why I can't win everyone over.

Still wondering why.

Went tanning. Got a fresh sunburn.

Came home and saw James before he left for the weekend.

Loved him every second.

Went and had dinner with Jen and Kim.

Wondered how I got lucky enough to meet such good friends. Nothin.

Talked to my dad.. felt sad that he's lonely.

Wrote a blog about being lonely.

Took a bath.. cold, because of the sunburn..

Thought of cuddling up to a good book.

Read the good book..

Thinking of why not to write a book? Nothin.

No comments:

Post a Comment